Sunday, October 30, we will go to winter time. In the program, one more hour to curl in his blankets or in a soft and cozy plaid. Hugs and cocooning to the program. To pass smoothly this time change and arrive on time to work on Monday morning, we offer a wide choice of new clocks and alarm clocks. You’re a handyman? And if you spend your weekend to make your own clock made from recycled materials…
Why are we changing DST twice a year?
The time change simply was introduced in France in 1976 following the oil shock of 1973. The idea was to save energy and enjoy later or earlier (if one is in summer time or winter time) solar light. This allows to reduce the need for lighting in the evening. Is this idea really new? No. She was born in 1784, and was invented by Benjamin Franklin. In a long letter that he sent to the Journal de Paris, he explained his project in order to save candles and candle. Subsequently, this idea was applied in France (but first in Germany and the United Kingdom) in 1916 but abandoned in 1946 to reappear in 1976. The Italy and the Ireland adopted this system in 1966 and most of the other European countries in the 1980s. China has abandoned DST in 1992, Argentina in 2009 or the Russia since 2011. There are many critics of this idea, who see such negative effects on the health of humans but also of disturbance for the animals (dairy cows for example)… And little impact ultimately on the decline of energy consumption. The latter is due to the widespread use of economic lamps (CFLs, LEDS).This savings on lighting would be contrebalancee by an increase in air conditioning or heating…
The timing is very important in the kitchen. Install a good quality clock from Hbbltd.com in your kitchen to make sure I don’t forget anything in the oven. Atmosphere spotted at Teo.
Shopping clocks and alarm clocks
1 clock Cottage, o80cm, reference 2099901367006, 79€ 99, purpose.
2 clock pattern zigzag, o19cm, € 6, Gifi.
3 clock covered, reference 490962, Conforama.
4 clock wall Sully square metal, 33x33cm, reference 25679120, € 12.99, paragraph.
5 clock Sunlock #1, € 296, Lina Patsiou for Nouvo.
6 wake-up Flip, blue/green, 39, Lexon at Fleux.
7. wall hanger with black metal clock, € 59, Camif.
8 clock beautiful island of iron and glass, reference 30073, o79, 5 cm, €150, Side Table.
A tendency to hoarding or the accumulation of objects? Multiply wall clocks and transform your décor! Atmosphere found at paragraph.
You will never be late on your household or your small work from home through a wall forloge fixed in your laundry room. Atmosphere spotted at Garden Trading.
To be sure to make his records at the time, goal offers a clock on foot that will be in your office.
How to make his own clock?
1 jigsaw Black & Decker, 1 drill Black & Decker, panels of plywood or medium (we used 18 mm Birch plywood), thin panels of plywood or medium (we used a panel of 300 mm X 300 mm), 12 long spoons in metal, 12 ping-pong balls, brushes and paint, 1 rule, 1 compass 1 tape, 1 shelf clock mechanism
- first, create your stencil to the edge of the clock.Use your compass and your pencil, draw a circle of 20 cm in diameter. Draw points every 10 cm on your circle, using the compass. In using, the rule and pencil draw straight lines between each point, in order to create a hexagonal shape. You now have your size of hexagonal cut.
use your blade wood on your jigsaw. Cut your hexagonal template on the line. You now have the back part of your wall clock. Use your sandpaper to remove rough areas on the edge of your piece and you make a perfect hexagonal shape. Mark a point on each of the hexagonal faces, halfway on the side. You total six points.
3. fasten the plywood to your Workbench and drill holes 40 mm deep on all six sides, across six brands that you just created. You have now twelve holes regularly spaced around the hexagon.
4. use the second plate thinner, and draw the edge of the hexagon that you have already created to draw your stencil of clock. Using your jig saw, carefully cut the outlines of the dial.
5. drill a hole on the back panel in the center position. This hole will help you fix the clock on your wall.
6. on each of the ping-pong balls, drill a centre hole.
7 paint color of your choice ping-pong balls.
8. attach your spoons in metal on your work surface. Select cutting metal your jigsaw. Cut the ends to get 12 of same length metal rods.
9. drill a central hole on your thin plate, clock face. Paint the face of the clock of the color of your choice.
10. on the rear plate, mark the mechanism of the clock measures and drill a hole. Add a screw into the hole to hang your clock mechanism. Place the mechanism of the clock through the hole.
11. on the front, set the clock to the mechanism. Add the ping-pong balls in each of the twelve metal rods.
12 insert the glue into each of the holes to fix the metal rods. Insert the metal rods in each of the twelve holes. Hang the clock on your wall and you’re done.
New Year’s Eve Countdown Goodie Bags
Esl worksheets and activities for kids
150 Amazing Laser Cutter Projects And Ideas To Inspire You
Abstract Art Paintings on Vinyl Records
Orange time 6 icon
20 apps you need to have on your iPhone home screen – BGR
Sectors And The Business Cycle: A Primer
Seiko SKX009 Review
Lake Skinner County Park with my Class B RV
IKEA Studio Apartment Ideas and Photos
Where to Shop: Actually-Cute Cases for Your New iPhone 7 …
Renault Clio 1.2 Dynamique (2002)
GPU Overclocking Utilities Revisited
10 Things Every Cat Owner Should Be Thankful For This …
How to Backup, Restore, and Sync Your Minecraft Saves on …
Spiral cyan clock, printed and built with ekits clock kit
French Country Clock Face Table (free printable to make …